Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mmm.. Donuts.


He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart.

I just like this quote by C.S. Lewis. I'm pretty sure he's making a point about love/lust in his book The Four Loves - but it's possible that he was just having a day where he just felt fat! You know those days when you feel like you're gaining pounds just looking at those donuts?

Actually, he probably never ate donuts... British breakfasts actually are very hearty, and heart-clogging things.

Fried Eggs, Bacon, Baked Beans, Kippers (sausage) and tomatoes... Sorry but I'll take my latte and coffee cake!

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger tonymyles said...

Man - that food looks so good.

I think I just had a lustful does of virtual breakfast.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

O, My! That looks soooo good! and I love that quote as well. *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:

Powered by Blogger